Help › Forums

Re: *** Downtime tonight 7/31/17 ***

Tue, Aug 15 2017 6:02 AM (38 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 4:09 PM

hpurey:
    New Taylormade TP5 ball to replace the Lethals

There is one difference in the TP5 and the Lethal. The TP5 has a meter speed of 3 instead of 2.5.

AceHoler26:
    As for the "something awesome" that is coming soon...I assume that is only for the App.....

The something awesome coming soon might be what both Mobile players and computer players have asked for many times. The ability to play cross platform.

• Essisdaddy
    5,883 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2017 3:47 AM

The extra 'a' was an error on my part, Scott - not precise enough on the highlighting :D

And yep, I saved all my replays (pretty much since day one) using the game client URL because - how stupid of me - I thought that URL was better than the /replay.aspx one as it went straight TO the replay and saved extra clicks...

• ScottHope
    10,134 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2017 4:44 AM

Erm... it's not just the 'a', it's the '5' as well.  : )

I still prefer the direct route to the replay, even though WGT's latest meddling has cost me hours of editing.

• Essisdaddy
    5,883 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2017 12:07 PM

ScottHope:
    Erm... it's not just the 'a', it's the '5' as well.  : )

I still prefer the direct route to the replay, even though WGT's latest meddling has cost me hours of editing.

I had it right FIRST time round :)

and I admire your endeavour - I'm so effed off with the game I can't be bothered to spend that much time editing my replays - more power to your elbow, Scott.

• ScottHope
    10,134 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2017 12:59 PM

Essisdaddy:
    I'm so effed off with the game I can't be bothered to spend that much time editing my replays
    Well, I have a little help with the editing thing, it's called Notepad++. It's like Windows notepad, only a 100 times more useful.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,525 Posts
    Thu, Aug 3 2017 10:41 AM

ScottHope:
    Well, I have a little help with the editing thing, it's called Notepad++. It's like Windows notepad, only a 100 times more useful.

Yes, indeed! It also offers so many plug-ins that there are plenty of functions & features available for your need.

• Essisdaddy
    5,883 Posts
    Fri, Aug 4 2017 9:04 AM

Okay, mark me down as a wannabe nerd - I HAVE Notepad++ but I have not the first clue of how to employ it to its potential...

• ScottHope
    10,134 Posts
    Fri, Aug 4 2017 10:16 AM

Well, if you stick all your replay URLs in there, you can edit them all at once! Being able to have a text cursor on every line with the possibility of editing literally hundreds of lines at the same time is a huge bonus.

• Titulescu
    244 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 6:02 AM

One more difference, TP5 costs 50 credits more.

RSS