Forums

Help › Forums

Re: people leaving when there having a bad game and it doesnt go against there score

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 5 2009 8:27 AM (5 replies)
  • PaulPierce3469
    10 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 9:45 PM

alot of people just leave when there having a bad game and start a new game because it doesnt go against there score and i feel the game needs to do something to make them either finish there game or put points towards there score for leaving the game

• l791020
    4 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 9:49 PM

I just played with a pro with 66.xx and he was +3 and quit after 8. Kinda pissed me off. No wonder he has a 66.xx ranking

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 10:36 PM

Why you gotta force them to finish it?? What if, they have to leave for an emergency, or you just have to leave?? Multigames are for fun. To meet new people. A LOT OF PEOPLE (and i do mean, a lot)... quit usually on the last putt on the last hole. Whats wrong with that?? If they dont want it to be recorded, then, they why shouldnt they quit on the last putt on the last green?? :)

• l791020
    4 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 10:41 PM

You know...it really doesn't matter. It is just a game and I haven't been playing long enough to be making any judgements. Sorry for my last post. If someone has a lower ranking than me it really doesn't matter and should not bother in the least. I agree with the last poster...Who really cares!!!

• GAZBAL
    203 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 12:01 AM

I would very much doubt if any one single player had recorded every game he or she has played, I don't find it an issue. What does annoy me is when folk just quit without a polite "sorry I must go". Manners cost nothing......

• branty1uk
    4 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 8:27 AM

Here here Gaz my old bean.

RSS