Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Wanna lower ur scoring average quick

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 24 2009 6:28 AM (25 replies)
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2009 11:29 AM

Jayhigh, if that was an attempt at a joke, if failed. Anyone can play this game round-the-clock if they wish.

• ozdevil
    4 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 3:15 AM

I can not see the benifit of having 2 accounts in the first place

having 2 accounts how does this improve your game?

and how does having 2 accounts benifit each other

Just remember golf is an indvidual sport  you do not have to be better then that player your up against and having 2 accounts your just cheating yaself..

ThunderBoltz you should be ashamed of yaself cheating never prospers fella...

by the way this isnot about people being uptight about 2 accounts... its about being honest and playing fair amongst everyone and most importantly yaself

why you need 2 accounts for is beyond me

I rather get to the top  of the class the hard way then the easy way becuase then i feel i have achived something of my own back

what have you achieve by cheating Thunderboltz..

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 1:37 PM

You are a bit late to this discussion, ozdevil, so I will try (and fail) to be brief in an explanation.

Some people think it's ok to have more than one account so they can go back to the easier tiers (Hack, Amat. and Pro) to try to win the credits for those tournaments... even though their skills are much better than the people that belong on those tiers.

These people are liars, cheats and thieves, and are the bane of all decent people who play this game for fun and companionship.

Were I given the opportunity to change one rule in the Terms & Conditions of this game/website, I would write in big bold letters at the top of every page...

"Anyone caught with more than one account will have ALL accounts subsequently disabled and deleted with complete forfieture of all monies spent, virtual equipment purchased, and all credits won or bought. In addition, said CHEATER'S IP address is permanently banned!" 

But, that's just me.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 1:41 PM

Many people's IP address is dynamic (periodically changing) or shared with other users, so banning such IP addresses permanently can't be done.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 3:03 PM

Way to kill the dream, Faterson.....

• donym
    6 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2009 6:28 AM

Hey...it's just a game why not just enjoy it!!! let Mr 2 account have his fun they will soon eliminate him. 

RSS