Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Author name not same as player name.

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 5 2011 12:35 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Ffudd
    2,541 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 10:35 AM

I hadn't noticed it till you mentioned it but yes it does look weird.

The 10 character limit sort of explains it though, if you search for WigerToods (or the other guy) there are several with the same first 10 characters but with different names ie Wigertoods1, wigertoods10,  wigertoods12 etc.

So for the URL / author name WGT must replace the last few characters to give each player a unique ID name.

Dr Watson :-)

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 12:12 PM

nowhammies:

SO u chillax on that!

Shall we 'chillax' together?

Share a pipe or three?

Some music per chance?.....

Ahhhhhh much better.

One message to those in charge would have answered your query btw.... tis entirely elementary.

;o)

• williamricker
    3,222 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 4:02 PM

WigerToods2010:

nowhammies:

SO u chillax on that!

Shall we 'chillax' together?

Share a pipe or three?

Some music per chance?.....

Ahhhhhh much better.

One message to those in charge would have answered your query btw.... tis entirely elementary.

;o)

Can I chill with ya?

• BenRC
    381 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 6:29 PM

Nice choice of song Wiger...reminds me of my wife a long time ago.......

• nowhammies
    288 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 6:34 AM

WigerToods2010:

Look buddy, I can ask a question any way I choose.  Who the funk do u think you are to tell me how and where I ask a question?   I posted this query in here and I got my answer. SO BUZZ OFF U SCRUB!!!  By the way you should join another country club because I looked at your profile and you are nowhere good enough to compete with us.

• Jimbo555
    158 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 11:43 AM

Don't  Press Your Luck

Just enjoy the game.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 4:52 PM

nowhammies:

Look buddy, I can ask a question any way I choose.  Who the funk do u think you are to tell me how and where I ask a question?   I posted this query in here and I got my answer. SO BUZZ OFF U SCRUB!!!  By the way you should join another country club because I looked at your profile and you are nowhere good enough to compete with us.

The caps, does that mean you're getting a tad riled?

I merely pointed out a way of saving you from getting blisters whilst sending out 100 messages as opposed to the one that would have returned the answer that you so eagerly sought.

I rather like our  CC by the way,  plan to stick around. 

As for the 'nowhere good enough'  jibe ,  I would fully expect someone that's been playing the game for over a year longer than another player to be far better, agreed?

Deep breathe now....................

and relax .

• nowhammies
    288 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 6:19 AM

WigerToods2010:

he caps, does that mean you're getting a tad riled?

I merely pointed out a way of saving you from getting blisters whilst sending out 100 messages as opposed to the one that would have returned the answer that you so eagerly sought.

I rather like our  CC by the way,  plan to stick around. 

As for the 'nowhere good enough'  jibe ,  I would fully expect someone that's been playing the game for over a year longer than another player to be far better, agreed?

You merely were telling me how to do something, that is correct but I don't TAKE ORDERS FROM ANYONE. I'm merely telling you to mind your own business !  It's MY question and like I said before I will ask it when,where and however I feel necessary.

By looking at your scores you will NEVER win or even come close to winning in our CC so I was suggesting that you go to a CC where you can compete.   

As far as me playing on here a year longer, yes I did originally sign up to this site in 2009 but only played a few times and picked it back up in January 2011.  And another thing is that you are at level 87 while I'm at 79, so YOU actually have MORE experience in here than I do. 

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 7:41 AM

ROFLMFAO

The word  'anyone'  followed with the question mark in your original post threw me, sorry 'bout that.

nowhammies:

...... I don't TAKE ORDERS FROM ANYONE. I'm merely telling you to mind your own business !  It's MY question and like I said before I will ask it when,where and however I feel necessary.

1 caps/order combo coming up....

"3 BIG MACS & A BABY'S PRAM TO GO PLEASE" 

• Nicholas99
    429 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2011 12:35 PM

guys your fighting over a post on a forum of a computer game, and plus its not about competing its about having fun and enjoying yourselves, well that my opinion.

and u know what they say about opinions, opinions are like assholes and everyone has one and some of them stink.

This is just a saying i heard from a freind on here lol.

Nick

• PAGES
RSS