Forums

Help › Forums

Re: real money???

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 26 2011 4:24 PM (4 replies)
  • wallyflogg
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2011 1:01 PM

i was just looking at a friends account and he has $1.50 in real money on his account, how would you use that or what for???

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2011 4:38 PM

Good Day..  first thing,, that is his career earnings amount that you see..

Only that person / player can see his / her account

as you advance in the game and move up the tier,s from hack to am  to pro and then tour pro and so on   you win credits ,,  you can save them or spend them at the pro shop to get clubs and ball,s ..  You can also buy credits

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2011 6:05 PM

Don't waste your real money. WGT you are really pissing me off. I just lost 3 new Callaways in 3 straight shots because of your BS. Pick on another player for a day. I played 2 rounds with my old SD's and never came close to loosing a ball. Went back to Callaways for ranked rounds and got this crap. Stick it. I have not played with the SD's for 2 months have been using the Callaways .

• ubiquitus
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 7:54 AM

renniw52:

Don't waste your real money. WGT you are really pissing me off. I just lost 3 new Callaways in 3 straight shots because of your BS. Pick on another player for a day. I played 2 rounds with my old SD's and never came close to loosing a ball. Went back to Callaways for ranked rounds and got this crap. Stick it. I have not played with the SD's for 2 months have been using the Callaways .

Nobody cares about your lost balls dude! Love how people spend 3-4 bucks and then feal like their entitled to complain. If you lost 3 balls in a row it's because your not good. I came to this thread to hear more about the real money thing and I have to read your crap...save your whining for some complaint thread...thx

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 4:24 PM

ubiquitus:
    then feal like their entitled to complain.

its unamerican not to complain

do you feal the feeling

just sayin

-G

RSS