• UNCLEDUNAD
    172 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 6:19 AM

My dogs name is rusty

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 6:30 AM

garypinhunter:

After playing on the PC so long and then trying the mobile it is a fun challenge.  The ding seems much easier to hit on Mobile.

I'm finding it much harder to ding on .mobile. I agree about the challenge of playing mobile after years of pc. It's like rediscovering WGT. 

~CD~

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 4:46 PM

Stupid question time:

What are the Coins good for?

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 7:28 PM

JimbeauC:

Stupid question time:

What are the Coins good for?

For players like us with good gear the coins are pretty worthless. All you can do with them is rent coin gear for 7 days. If at sometime in the future WGT made it so we could convert coins to credits that would be great.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2016 9:50 AM

borntobesting:
    rent coin gear for 7 days

I'm not seeing that option in the pro-shop. Maybe it's not available on the Nox version. 

If it were, I'd probably rent that uber putter. Guess I'll have to wait for a free rental period. 

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2017 8:57 AM

Today, for the first time in ages, video credits seemed to be available. Not paying. So far I've gotten a big bad 2 credits from videos via NOX. 

I've contacted CS. Be interesting to see what they have to say. 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 11:07 AM

Rather than start a new Thread.............

JimbeauC:

Meter is smooth. Aiming is more difficult in that you can't use the inset marker to change aim. In order to put spin on a shot, you have to click the ball and another window comes up. Tad annoying, but an upside is that spin can be added in partials more easily with the separate window. 

If there's a way to save replays, I can't find it. The Share Card feature attempted to send it to Facebook. An hour later and it's still trying. Not really a problem since PC routine for saving them works. 

First time through I clocked a 40 on back of Congo. Ick. Today I managed a -1 on front of CB, including an eagle, two bogeys, and one bird. 

I'll probably mess with it. It's a break from the usual, and I usually enjoy a challenge, if it isn't too expensive. 

Thanks for the heads-up. 

:^)

I think mobile has some work left, and I would still agree with the above for starters.

Mobile phone wise I avoid the latest greatest.  If I want great pics I have an SLR and discussing phone cameras has always been which degree of mediocrity is the least offensive, IMO.  Great for snaps same as small cameras have been for donkeys years, but that's it................

By the by cam wise but docking wise I see a mouse, and if this tech filters down maybe there is something to keep this place afloat in the long run???

How much news this really is to those who keep up on phone tech I don't know, but perhaps an attempt to get it all more mainstream???

• PAGES
RSS