Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Whackin It CC Recruiting Members

Mon, Nov 14 2011 1:31 PM (69 replies)
  • Winzall2
    298 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2011 12:07 PM

We take new members at all levels and tiers. Laid back CC. All we require of you is to read our CC forums to keep up with all the activity and fun. We have weekly CC tournaments. Free and Pay. We give away a free 3 pack of balls twice a month to winners. Come check us out. Never any pressure! Just have a good time. Just upgraded to 250 members plenty of room. Although we have no rules about the amount of required play, We do expect you to remain active in the CC tournaments & forums.

• Winzall2
    298 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 10:08 AM

We take new members at all levels and tiers. Laid back CC. All we require of you is to read our CC forums to keep up with all the activity and fun. We have weekly CC tournaments. Free and Pay. We give away a free 3 pack of balls twice a month to winners. Come check us out. Never any pressure! Just have a good time. Just upgraded to 250 members plenty of room. Although we have no rules about the amount of required play, We do expect you to remain active in the CC tournaments & forums.

• Winzall2
    298 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 7:55 PM

• Winzall2
    298 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2011 10:47 PM

• Winzall2
    298 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 9:52 PM

• Winzall2
    298 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 8:20 PM

• Winzall2
    298 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 11:12 AM

We take new members at all levels and tiers. Laid back CC. All we require of you is to read our CC forums to keep up with all the activity and fun. We have weekly CC tournaments. Free and Pay. We give away a free 3 pack of balls twice a month to winners. Come check us out. Never any pressure! Just have a good time. Join us. Bring your friends also we have plenty of room. Just upgraded to 100 members :)

• Winzall2
    298 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 1:12 PM

We take new members at all levels and tiers. Laid back CC. All we require of you is to read our CC forums to keep up with all the activity and fun. We have weekly CC tournaments. Free and Pay. We give away a free 3 pack of balls twice a month to winners. Come check us out. Never any pressure! Just have a good time. Join us. Bring your friends also we have plenty of room. Just upgraded to 250 members :)

• Winzall2
    298 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 4:53 PM

We take new members at all levels and tiers. Laid back CC. All we require of you is to read our CC forums to keep up with all the activity and fun. We have weekly CC tournaments. Free and Pay. We give away a free 3 pack of balls twice a month to winners. We have CC tournament for High tier player and Low Tier player tio make it more fair for all.  Come check us out. Never any pressure! Just have a good time. Join us. Bring your friends also we have plenty of room. Just upgraded to 250 members :)

• Papichulo2
    15 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 1:31 PM

Would love to join your CC.  I'm a Tour Pro level 57 who likes to play for fun.  I've never bought credits, so my equipment upgrades are few and far between.  But I love to play anyone.  I've even beaten a couple Masters in Match Play. 

I've never been in a CC, but would like the opportunity.  I've submitted a request to join a few minutes ago.

RSS