Help › Forums

Re: Putting hell

Sun, Apr 10 2011 10:19 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2011 2:32 AM

ALbert054:

Have you ever done on of those "free" survey/offers you talk about? I have.... I spent a few hours one night trying to get "free credits"...

The surveys are BS, It's advertising that in no way affects your credits because you can never finish them... EVEN if you DID manage to finish one, your at a third-party website that in NO WAY connects back to WGT... you finish the survey and go back to the same bleeping screen that shows you the different offers.... a complete circle jerk for lack of a better term.

... a side not on the FREE survey bs... You get to a point in every offer where you have to buy something or give your credit card info before embarking on your "free" trail.

so why not just drop 10 dollars right into WGT's pockets...Hmmmmmmm wonder why you can't finish the surveys to get "Free" credits........

Those BS surveys are set up in a way where you either have to pay the company whose website your at to actually "complete" the survey or you have to not do the surveys in the first place and drop 10 bucks on a club set....

Which is what I and you and everyone else has done.

The surveys are not BS. You just have to keep at it. I have made somewhere in the neighborhood of 6000 credits with the surveys and several thousand more with the free offers.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2011 9:03 AM

Since being hosed into the Master level on Feb 8th, it has been next to impossible to shoot an under par game. I have spent countless hours on here, have played with tour masters and legends paying close attention to their tutoring. Many of these gentlemen are truly baffled by some of my shots that should have gone in. If I miss a ding by the slighest margin it is all over the place. I have compensated for this and usually have great drives and get on the green more than not in regulation, however once it comes to the putting it is anyones guess. I know the elite players will comment about my stats and I should expect this and that, blah blah blah, I know for a fact that if I have shot the first 7 holes 6 under that I am not going to 3 putt the last 2 holes when I am on putting for bird. This doesn't happen on a real course but sure will here. But I'll keep playing and paying and hope someday that I can be one of those responding to you about what you deserve based on your stats.

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2011 10:19 AM

renniw52:

Since being hosed into the Master level on Feb 8th, it has been next to impossible to shoot an under par game. I have spent countless hours on here, have played with tour masters and legends paying close attention to their tutoring. Many of these gentlemen are truly baffled by some of my shots that should have gone in. If I miss a ding by the slighest margin it is all over the place. I have compensated for this and usually have great drives and get on the green more than not in regulation, however once it comes to the putting it is anyones guess. I know the elite players will comment about my stats and I should expect this and that, blah blah blah, I know for a fact that if I have shot the first 7 holes 6 under that I am not going to 3 putt the last 2 holes when I am on putting for bird. This doesn't happen on a real course but sure will here. But I'll keep playing and paying and hope someday that I can be one of those responding to you about what you deserve based on your stats.

I know this is going to sound strange, but if you are putting badly with a good putter, switch to the starter for a few rounds and your putting might improve. Why? You know that the starter isn't as accurate as the Daytona in your case so you watch the meter closer making sure that you ding it and with its slow meter speed it is easy to ding. I played several rounds this weekend using just the starter clubs and balls just to get myself back on track with the good clubs and balls.

• PAGES
RSS