Help › Forums

Re: Speed up MP

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 17 2009 9:46 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 4:55 AM

Thanks a lot, much obliged, you model of politeness.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 11:32 AM

Dingers, mate...  he did answer your question on the other thread.  There are issues with loading and usually those issues are on your machine.

A simple question / answer there and it's done... and if those answers don't help, an email to members@worldgolftour.com is the perfect way to go.

Faterson and I disagree on many, many things... and because of that, probably don't like each other very much.. but your responses to him are completely out of line... and should I have any power whatsoever, your account would be banned immediately.  There is no call for this level of vulgarity and rudeness.

Have a nice day.

(Necessary Edit.. the above two posts make no sense in context because of WGT's removal of a number of rather vulgar messages.)

• dingers
    55 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 9:21 PM

Thank-you for your thoughts Snaike , my original post for  help was posted some 4 and a half hours before Mr Faterson replied , fortunatly Mr Faterson is not the only person on this site with some answers or knowlege for slow loading . i admit i did miss his comments and retract my  statements , however im quite entitled to post another thread asking for help as you will see still only one comment was made on the previous . with respect to a bann well thats for wgt to decide as i see they have deleted my last post , perhaps they are facetiously laughing or in agreeance !!.

I though we were all here for the same cause . Faterson a simple " i have aswered your question on the other post cheers " would have been sufficient instead of some pompass hijacking the post response , perhaps concentrate on your game rather than uterlising your arrogance towards others

For the record i have sent numerous emails and error reports to wgt with no response .

Regards Matt

• TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 9:36 PM

thanks all to hijacking the F out of my post.

• dingers
    55 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 9:46 PM

LOL

• PAGES
RSS