Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Are the Master clubs worth it?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 14 2009 1:19 PM (5 replies)
  • Vardon
    50 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 6:45 PM

I'm currently a master and just want to hear your other master's thoughts.  Is it worth upgrading.  I'm thinking of just getting the Taylormade driver.

• Lobwedgex60
    74 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 7:40 PM

Hello Vardon i bought the new master taylormade driver today and i think its worth getting.  It does take alittle geting used to if your playing Bethpage because you might drive the ball threw some of the fairways but it is very long and a nice upgrade over the previous Taylormade driver

• Vardon
    50 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 7:43 PM

Thanks, I'll take that into consideration.  How about the irons though?  I currently have the Rapture irons.  Should I be thinking about upgrading?

• steelerspens
    33 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 10:21 PM

well i am at a 67.87 average pro, but with the clubs you are given at the beggining of the game. i was thinking about getting rapture driver, and maybe the irons as well.  Could someone please give me the prices on those clubs. and let me no the success you have had with them.

thanks,

bunker y boggy

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2009 4:41 AM

The Rapture driver is $9, the irons are $14, and the Rapture full set is $27.18. They are great clubs, the ideal combination of long distances & high forgiveness. Not even the newest batch of Master clubs can beat that, in terms of low-risk play.

• steelerspens
    33 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2009 1:19 PM

thanks faterson.

RSS