Forums

Help › Forums

Re: will not load up

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 3 2010 12:28 PM (5 replies)
  • Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2009 8:51 AM

Hi Up until yesterday had no problem loading and playing.

No when I click play now the next screen appears and the

little circle show  0 then that goes away and nothing happens.

The circle goes round and round and nothing loads up.

Firefox let me go on but it was so screwed up and froze up

I had to pull plug on puter. I have cleared my flash cache dont know what else to do

Thanks

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2009 11:03 AM

Clear both your flash & browser cache. Make sure no other browser windows are open when you play the game. Try other browsers in addition to your current one (Chrome, Internet Explorer, SeaMonkey, Opera).

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2009 2:12 PM

Thanks Faterson

Downloaded google chrome working just fine now

J

• mlho
    748 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 10:14 AM

Help if possible. I ran Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC software this morning and totally corrupyed my WGT using google chrome (this was the best browser). All of the WGT icons are now missing on the page & has put it it an html type format. Can you provide any solution to getting them back. I now need to use firefox which is not very good on RF internet signal. Chrome is must faster and very little hang up. Thanks for any suggestion.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 12:19 PM

Hi mlho,

It sounds like that program had some unintended results.  It's hard to say exactly what effect that had, so I would recommend uninstalling Google Chrome and your flash player, then re-installing both.  That should get you back to where you were before you ran the cleaner.

You want to be careful with those PC cleaner programs.  Often times they "clean" things that don't need to be cleaned or, as in this case, they end up having an unwanted effect on your system.

The only thing you need to keep clean for this game are your caches and that only needs to be done once in a while (usually after a product update).  Try to stay away from those cleaners if you can.

• mlho
    748 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 12:28 PM

thank you. too late; I sent rather nasty email to them; I should have known better this program destroyed capability of opening hotmail from IE in May; now my WGT & work email not working in Chrome. thanks for the reply; appreciate the help.

RSS