Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Another Update coming soon?

Wed, Mar 9 2011 5:51 PM (55 replies)
  • jordanisawesome
    620 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2011 2:44 PM

Tightrope:

FFS Mr, turn your CAPS LOCK OFF! Nobody likes a screamer and if you have a point somewhere it will never come through unless you stop shouting like an idiot.

2 words- SHUT UP

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2011 3:11 PM

mrsancho:

CAPS DONT BUG ME! AND YA MY CAPS BUTTON IS GONE LOL SORRY !!!!!!

mrsancho, caps may not bug you, but it is against the T&C...this is a partial copy.....

Posting Etiquette

WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) asks that you respect our on-line community and other individuals. When posting Submissions to or otherwise using the Site and/or the services, you agree not to:

• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
    • Use racially, ethnically, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful, or otherwise offensive language or images.
    • Flame-bait, engage in flame wars, or otherwise attempt to provoke a reaction.
    • Cause disruption by hitting the return key repeatedly or using large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, using all caps to "shout", spamming, or flooding (posting repetitive text)..........................

A complete copy of the T&C's are at the bottom of your screen

vvvvv 

vvv

vv

v

• mrsancho
    253 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2011 3:24 PM

oneputtdavid:
    using all caps

MY KEY BOARD IS BROKEN  IM NOT TRYING TO SHOUT! :) BUT I PROMISE ILL BUY ME A NEW KEYBOARD WHEN I HAVE MONEY! SORRY !

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2011 5:03 PM

mrsancho:
    IM A PAYING CUSTOMER LIKE ALOT OF THE FOLKS ON HERE ARE THERE FOR I HAVE ALL THE RIGHT TO COME IN HERE

?

• mrsancho
    253 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2011 5:15 PM

Soulcatcher:

mrsancho:
    IM A PAYING CUSTOMER LIKE ALOT OF THE FOLKS ON HERE ARE THERE FOR I HAVE ALL THE RIGHT TO COME IN HERE

?

WHAT DONT U UNDERSTAND?

• Showtime29
    70 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2011 5:51 PM

IM NOT YELLING, THIS IS HOW I TALK!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways...While were on the subject...What do you think the terms of the USGA partnerships are with the US and OPEN championship sites?  Is WGT just mapping them for publicity, or are these courses paying for placement?  It'd be cool to get the future British open sites as well.

RSS