Help › Forums

Re: MASTERS

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 5 2009 2:25 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 2:25 PM

(To borrow a page from Faterson, with permission, I hope...)

Zambrotta:
    I see what you are saying Snaike, but I really only believe the sales will rise in relation to Ping and Taylormade Drivers.
    ... I agree, and the two most expensive clubs are which?  Besides, these clubs are like Lay's® Potato Chips... you know, "You can't eat just one!".. 

Thetruth67:
    If only it were that easy....I think the more likely scenario is that WGT will have scores of new multiple account users
    ... yes, there will be.  And when they are caught, and accounts are deleted/forfieted, what do you think happens to the extra equipment said offenders have purchased?  "poof",,,  and if and when they come back, they have to buy more.

Faterson:
    However, you are probably giving WGT too much credit for thoughtful, advance planning.
    ... Perhaps we are both right?  They set out to do one thing and fell into the other as well.  Look at if from their POV, it's a win-win-win.  There is no downside at all that I can imagine.

Faterson:
    Appease in the name of profit – there's no contradiction!    Everyone, including the whiners, is a potential customer.
    ... Again.. win-win-win scenario from WGT's perspective.. to which I repeat...

Snaikie-poo:
    Brilliantly played.... Brilliant

• PAGES
RSS