Forums

Help › Forums

Re: TM R9 10.5 Driver issue

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 31 2009 8:08 PM (5 replies)
  • hollj00
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2009 6:48 PM

I think there is a bug with this driver.  On an early click (to the left, just before perfect) the ball goes way left.  However clicking in the same location to the right the ball doesn't have that much movement to the right.  I have noticed this for a while then dropped back down to the starter clubs and this didn't occure.  I don't know if its me or the game.  Thanks 

• TTIIMM62
    37 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2009 9:02 AM

It's not you hollj00, this started when they upgraded on 7/8. I use the old burner driver and it's doing the same thing as you describe in your post. So until wtg fixes this problem we'll just play a little to the right. Mabye a word from a top player will help.

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2009 9:27 AM

I really haven't noticed that, but maybe I'm not looking close enough at it. Are you sure you weren't hitting into, say in your case a right to left wind. The misses into the wind are usually less dramatic, and vice versa with the wind more dramatic. Tibbs probably would be good to have chime in. He always notices the most minor details that pass right by folks, me esp.

• TTIIMM62
    37 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2009 10:00 AM

When i have a L to R wind i hit early' R to L wind a little late.Before upgrade this worked good for me. It's like somebody put a draw driver in my bag. Hit a little early hard draw more then before. Hit a little late same as always nice little fade.

• hollj00
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2009 4:56 PM

I should have noted when i forst posted, this is not due to wind factors.

• TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2009 8:08 PM

could this be how the clubs are in real life?  perhaps they are made to be very forgiving of the slice swing?

RSS