Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Dynasty Country Club

Sat, Jan 22 2011 5:40 AM (3 replies)
  • x13en
    21 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2011 9:41 AM

Hi,

Welcome to 'Dynasty Country Club'. I am hoping that our Country Club can expand vastly. My name for this CC is not to be the best CC around, but to have one of the friendliest CC's around. I am going to tackle this with a very active forum, where our more experienced members are more than willing to help out the smaller members in any way possible. Also, many CC Tournaments will be available to keep you entertained for hours, with both Free and Premium tournaments available.

Our CC is seaking new members who are on their way to WGT greatness! I don't mind what level you are, however I would be grateful if you played this game regularly and are keen to improve.

Regards, Ben

• WiganSpit
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2011 7:42 PM

Ben,

I am looking to join a friendly CC. An Ex-Pat living in Canada and enjoying playing regularly. I would be more than happy to either accept advice or help someone out.

Still pretty new to this, so I am not totally up to speed with everything about cc's.

Cheers and look forward to your reply.
    Mike

AKA (WiganSpit)

• x13en
    21 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 3:35 AM

I have now upgraded the CC to a capacity of 50 members, and once we fill up again I will max it out to 250...

-Ben

• x13en
    21 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 5:40 AM

Now has 250 member capacity! Lots of room, so if you play regulary then just ask for an invite!

Regards, Ben

RSS