Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Augusta National to EA Sports

Fri, Jan 7 2011 1:20 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • plim
    1,388 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 2:52 PM

its like giving crayons to de vinci and saying draw the mona lisa giving the course to EA

at least the word exclusively isn't in the statement about the tie up with ea sports. we might have to wait a year but i'm sure it will come to WGT. At least the door has been opened now all WGT need to do is push their way in.

saying that WGT need to get their act together advance this game and get it out of beta asap. only then can they compete on a level playing field if there is such a one with ea sports.

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2011 6:55 AM

if you look at the galleries, can you imagine the pinball action the ball would have off those georgia pines after a meter stop? some of those chute like areas from the tee boxes wouldnt be much fun with deviance and meter stops

• behaven
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2011 7:58 AM

i think something eventually will happen and who wouldn't want the chance to play augusta no matter what glitches come about

• borntobesting
    9,629 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2011 12:15 PM

zagraniczniak:

Augusta surely doesn't need the money.

With the economy the way it is you just never know. Some companies that you think are rock solid are barely one step from bankruptcy. 

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2011 12:57 PM

I would be happy if WGT was able to open all the courses we alraedy have on the site to stroke play ,alternate shot play, match play and CC tournaments at this point

• borntobesting
    9,629 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2011 1:20 PM

tuxedo2:

I would be happy if WGT was able to open all the courses we alraedy have on the site to stroke play ,alternate shot play, match play and CC tournaments at this point

All of the CTTH courses only were photogrphed to be CTTH only and it would take 1000's of dollars for each course to take enough photos to make them stoke play. And many of them are just not worth WGT putting out all that money when are so many better courses that they could make. 

• PAGES
RSS