Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Free Tournaments for UK and USA residents!

Thu, Dec 30 2010 6:51 PM (5 replies)
  • tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Sat, Dec 25 2010 12:17 PM

We are expanding our Club and all our tournaments are free!

We currently have a few openings for players from the UK and from the USA, limited to Pro's and Tour Pro's only and you should be available to play at least once a week.
    Currently our club has 14 members with 2 teams from the U.K. and the U.S.A and we are expanding to 16 members possibly 20 members,There is a lot of very funny friendly bantering across the "pond" from Glasgow to Las Vegas and many places in between.
    All our tournaments are always free! and are strictly for fun we never play for credits.
    We play at least one tournament a week and you  have 3 days to play. 
     Major tournaments are always scheduled on weekends.
    Our Major tournaments consist of own versions of  The Ryder Cup  The Masters 
     The British Open The US Open  The Canadian Open   The World Cup of Golf  
    The Tournament of Champions and a Monthly Club Championship   And  2 more majors will be added  (9 major's and 12 monthlies)

We also have optional member created tournaments  We  keep track of all the results in our Major's and award our own free trophies to the winners.  Points are also awarded in the Major's and based on these points a gift from the pro shop will also be awarded to the overall Club Champion by the owner of the club at the end of the year.    
    Our goal is to have 100% participation in our Major tournaments,understanding one cannot play every time, however members who do not play at least most of our Major Tournaments WD consistantly or fail to complete a team event will be sent packing!  this is unfair to the members that do participate.
     Members of the The Las Vegas Knights Country Club are an  elite extremly friendly competitive interactive group
    We only ask members to check the club's Forum each time you log on for upcoming events and club news, and if you are unable to compete in a tournament event let us know and you will not be scheduled to play.
    We understand members work have family,friends and other activities
    With WGT addition of the alternate shot we have created a new Ryder cup format  tournament and you must be able to play this event. 
     An e- mail address is imperative to schedule this event, therefore if you are interested in joining applications will only be exepted at steve_disorrento@yahoo.com
    We have a great group of guys in our club and many members have stated that since joining their game has significantly improved due to the friendly and always Free Tournaments.

• LionKings
    119 Posts
    Sat, Dec 25 2010 4:01 PM

I'd love to Join Tuxedo - Lionkings

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 2:33 PM

This is a great clubs and strongly suggest everyone to join. I am honored to say I belong to this club and have enjoyed it ever since i joined. All the members are friendly and lots of competition.

• celtictaff
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 11:09 AM

I would like to know why im no longer a member? I  havn,t done anything wrong to my knowledge,or is it because im not a good enough standard for your club.

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 3:54 PM

Actually we thought U quit! I did not kick u out, we thought U were just not interested in playing the Club tournaments you missed quite a few

sorry

If you would like to rejoin pleas e mail to the above

thanks

Tux

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 6:51 PM

celtictaff:

or is it because im not a good enough standard for your club.

If this statement is against any member of the Las Vegas Knight  CC you have it extremely wrong. The members are not "stuck-up", or think we are of a higher standard than anyone. You have no right to make that assumption as you were not in the club very long did not get to know any of us very well through the forum.

RSS