Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Erratic Shot direction

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 8 2009 5:00 PM (4 replies)
  • Curtis818
    24 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2009 10:05 AM

On hole 5 of The Ocean Course, the par 3, had a very puzzling tee shot. Wind was blowing left to right at 8 mph. Didn't change the placement of the shot so it was aimed straight at the hole. I hit the shot on the screws, dead on....and somehow the ball flew to the left of the hole by 10 yards. That defies physics.

• ducegolf2
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2009 1:32 PM

I made a post about the same thing and nobody responded the last time I checked. I hate this problem. And people complain about it when I play but dont take action. Everyone hates it. That might be my only complaint about this game IT"S INCONSISTENT. Plz fix this WGT.

Duce

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2009 1:45 PM

Use that fancy search thing over there ---->

Search for the word "beast".

It's not a bug, gentlemen, it's a feature.  It is a random variable on every shot.  Sometimes its not really noticeable, other times it is blatantly obvious, but it is there.... every shot, every time.

That's why they can call this game 'realistic' and most of your console golf games can't.

• Curtis818
    24 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2009 2:23 PM

Then why is there even an accuracy meter? That doesn't quite make sense...especially one as sensitive as this. If this "beast" is going to be a factor on all shots, it should be easier to hit the ball on the nose.

• ducegolf2
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2009 5:00 PM

If you want to check some of my examples of the beast being overworked and blatinly ovious go into the bug log and look for the line the bal starts on.

Duce

RSS