Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Vulgar language

Mon, Dec 13 2010 1:46 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • cdoggg674
    22 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2010 4:01 AM

Busta? why do u wanna take a screen shot?? You wanna tell on someone for vulgar language I assume. I think that *** is lame, I quit telling on ppl back in middle school. All u have to do is choose option to "ignore" chat from whomever is talking crazy to u. I dont care what someone says to me cuz ill either ignore them or fight my own fights and not snitch on them. Just sayin (shurgs)

• eurantia
    318 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2010 5:07 AM

i agree.if some1 is being an ass why worry about it?we're suppose to be men not oversensative girls Ignore the ignorant putz.don;t whine about it.Man up guys!   E

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2010 6:57 AM

eh  Cdoggy stop being a smart ***,,all i want too know is how too take a screen shotso i can use it in something im doing.not reporting people in here.OK.

always one isnt there .  lol

• cdoggg674
    22 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2010 11:06 PM

Im not being a smart ass, I am being real and truthful, if you wasn't talking about a screen shot because of something else other than snitching then why you post it in a "Vulgar Language" thread??? Doesn't take a rocket scientist, just common sense to know what your agenda is.

• passiveson
    39 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 1:46 AM

Men lead by example, children will tattle and whine. Dignified gentleman remain composed and creatively articulate the pleasantries in kissing your ass as they depart into HELL and they look forward to the trip.

It's psychological game fare, let them get to you and it throws you into tilt giving them an advantage. But hey, that's what they need to win since they lack the skill and knowledge to out play you, Right? 

• PAGES
RSS