Forums

Help › Forums

Re: going down hill

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 6 2010 8:33 AM (2 replies)
  • youareintrouble
    103 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 8:12 AM

Oh thar adds. Now they have these common words underlined everywhere. Thats because of Gamevance.com.... And not too mention the propaganda spewing market watch headlines to the side for your tail chasin selves to stay busy with.  If it would have just focused on giving us a golf game it would be fine. Talk aboot your carrot in front of your face site now, is what i call it.  Remember, WGT is not real, thar a people collecting your gambled winnings and losses!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 8:28 AM

What?

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 8:33 AM

I agree somewhat. When I joined this web site, I was under the impression this was a game created for golfers, by golfers. Like so many other Internet web sites, they become very commercialized, hence, .com. I remember reading an article a few years back that mentioned Myspace was bringing in $20 million a month in advertising sales.

It's still a fun game to play and is surely the finest looking game on the web or otherwise. I guess club, and golf ball sales weren't enough to keep this game afloat. I've also noticed the shrinking list of features in the upcoming product release list, and the amount of new features everyone is waiting for WGT to implement in this game.

Perhaps a few more years will tell a different story.

RSS