Help › Forums

Re: Gameplay tip: don't bother making master

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 28 2010 12:09 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • choaspes
    8 Posts
    Fri, Nov 26 2010 7:37 AM

The problem for me is getting within G10 iron range. Lots of 210 yard second shots into par 4s on BP.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Fri, Nov 26 2010 8:04 AM

choaspes:

The problem for me is getting within G10 iron range. Lots of 210 yard second shots into par 4s on BP.

It depends on the level of irons. It will come, believe it or not it is worth the continual play. Your level really restricts you. Try to play all 4 courses. With your clubs you should be able to scrap out quite a few 32 and 33's on the front nine of BP. Back nine a bit tougher but 33-34 is not that hard.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 26 2010 8:30 AM

His version of the G10s don't have the high trajectory, Sarge, so he's at a bit of a disadvantage there.

@choaspes-I played the TM irons for a long time and they had the same flight which was is why the spin rating is higher-you need to slam on the brakes sometimes, especially when you have to club up to get over certain elevations. A couple of things you might try that would help-take one more club than you normally would and back off the swing, using the spin, to get over certain rises like on BPB5. Also, lay up to the strength of your wedges instead of gunning for the green every time. This will make it easier for you to get up and down to save the par.

Somebody once said here (think it was Tiffer) that certain holes are pars and others are birdies, something like that. Accept it until you can get a longer driver and your scores will come down. GL

• Canada15
    84 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 12:09 PM
    staying at tour pro is called sandbagging... definition= cheating..... play to ur potential please. if ur good enough to be a master become one. i became a master with all starter clubs in the previous wgt. tour pro status is just for bull crap. and the level system is not correct at all. i saw a 117.8 amateur who was level 46. this means he owns clubs beyond his level. whoch makes it impossible to play against him.
  • PAGES
RSS