Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Club League - Winter 2011 Season

Mon, Aug 15 2011 4:05 PM (458 replies)
  • devildaz1963
    472 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 8:59 AM

yes tom what a match it was...1 slight amendment tho lol...on the par 5 5th i shot birdie and Dan shot par lol so the actual scores were devildaz -14 and dan -15 lol

• dansamcam
    1,739 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 11:30 AM

Your right Devildaz1963.....My error...pfft!.....It felt like a BOGIE    LOL!!

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 12:02 PM

As many of you probably know I'm a very quiet, shy person but as Captain of Electra B I'd to congratulate all of the teams in Division 2 for there season----great sportsmanship and respect for one another throughout the entire campaign.   Also thank you Slor, fantastic job you have done in bringing all of us together.   Look forward to the summer 2011 season!!!!    Thanks Kurt

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 4:39 PM

Finally, the end of a very interesing season. Thanks to all the Clubs who participated and hung in there til the End. Congratulations to YellowBrickRoad on a very fine season and Div 1 Championship. And to Slor for putting this League together..............................

• JGtassiedevil
    775 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2011 3:29 PM

From all at The Normans Webb collective; Thanks for all your hard work slor, and well done to all competitiors for making it a very enjoyable season.

• acesman6
    56 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 7:14 AM

United Nations Country Club would like to thank Slor for all his very hard work this season. We enjoyed competing very much in our first season and are really looking forward to the Summer!!. 

Finally we would like to congratulate all the winners & thank all the clubs we competed against during the league for their sportsmanship & great matches we had. 

Thanks Again 

Acesman6

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 7:19 AM

acesman6:

United Nations Country Club would like to thank Slor for all his very hard work this season. We enjoyed competing very much in our first season and are really looking forward to the Summer!!. 

Finally we would like to congratulate all the winners & thank all the clubs we competed against during the league for their sportsmanship & great matches we had. 

Thanks Again 

Acesman6

A big fat 'ditto' from Supercool_world_champions.

• mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2011 6:01 PM

slor

thankyou from the uk golfers elite a , b  and c team for a great league ,and a thankyou to all the teams concerned for making it a good fun,and competitive league ..

mikem77

• Dutch57
    362 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2011 4:05 PM

How many on a team  Slor ?   

RSS