Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking for a new Club

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 11 2010 11:42 AM (7 replies)
  • charliecuzby
    149 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2010 12:09 PM

I'm at level 47 Tour Pro.  I enjoy fee tourneys and would like to join a CC with fee tourneys and active members.  Not sure if it's my level or not but most of the public tourneys have greens set at very fast.  Rather than compromise my putting skills I'd really like to play in CC tourneys that set the greens at very fast.

I have been in 2 CC's so far and both seem to set the green speed at less than very fast which seems to play havoc with my putting.

I'm looking for invitations, 

Thanks

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2010 12:53 PM

You can start your own tourneys in any club

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2010 2:40 PM

charliecuzby:
    I'm at level 47 Tour Pro

Thas why you are putting on "v.fast" greens.

charliecuzby:
    Rather than compromise my putting skills I'd really like to play in CC tourneys that set the greens at very fast.

You can set up a CC tournament by going to the CC page and clicking the button on the top right which says "Create Club Tournament".

• charliecuzby
    149 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 10:28 AM
    I know I can create a tournament, I'm looking for a club with members that will actually play on very fast greens, comprende?
  • mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 3:02 PM

charliecuzby:
    I know I can create a tournament, I'm looking for a club with members that will actually play on very fast greens, comprende?

Join a bigger CC - one with higher ranked players that has a range of different tourneys. Look on the CC list and there are always those CCs that start a thread to recruit new members (like the UNCC for instance). Under no circumstances was I affliating myself with the mentioned CC and I am in no way advising you to join them. Just thought I had to clear that out.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 3:20 PM

Hi Charlie, im a member of the UNCC, and we have just what your looking for. Look up corndog36 and send him a request. Its the united nations country club. Good luck.

• mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 5:40 PM

hi charlie

most of our comps are v fast as suits most players ,prob 20 comps a week cant guarantee you will win as we have many active players but more than welcome

mikem77

uk golfers elite cc

• charliecuzby
    149 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 11:42 AM

Thanks for the invite Mikem, this thread served it's purpose, gracias.

RSS