Help › Forums

Re: Swing Meter - plz add to this if you have similar issues

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 25 2009 12:14 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GodAnswers
    38 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 8:51 PM

i've gotten into the practice of immediately moving my cursor back over to the perfect line (pointer speed maxed) and then move the cursor up and down above the line while the swing meter is on it's return trip.  if my cursor hiccups or freezes in it's up/down motion the swing meter invariably matches the lag and i just let it go for a practice swing.  this works reliably with woods and irons though i still need to test it with the putter.  if it is similarly effective i'll report back.

• JasonDurham
    216 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 10:27 AM
    WGTadmin2:

Swing meter performance is tied directly to the local machine ram usage and cpu usage.  It is true that you can have no connection to WGT's servers and still see  the swing meter stutter.  If there is an internet connection or WGT server issue, this would manifest itself as a pause after you have already made your shot and the swing meter action has already completed.  As mentioned above, a few things WGT can optimize to assist in the swing meter performance is to decrease the memory and cpu usage on your local machine and also correcting the invites. Thanks for caring - WGT

What total BS you may lie to other but i know the lag on this game is due to your server. Making excusess for crappy

servers and piss poor programing is you only way to save face.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 12:14 PM

JasonDurham:
    What total BS you may lie to other but i know the lag on this game is due to your server. Making excusess for crappy

servers and piss poor programing is you only way to save face.

Jason,  if it's so bad, why do you play?  You've been a member since Feb '09 and played one ranked round since then.

I like how you 'know the lag on this game', and would like to hear how you 'know' this.  Are you there in WGTs offices and are privy to everything they do?

You don't have to be here, no one is forcing you.  Instead of railing on WGT, perhaps your energy could be better spent elsewhere?

I don't know, dude, it just doesn't seem healthy.

• PAGES
RSS