Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CC Time To Challenge

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 15 2010 8:01 AM (2 replies)
  • JackStratos
    8 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 6:03 PM

Country Club Tournaments time to challenge is much toooooooooo short. 72Hrs is a bit short when at least a 1 week window would be much more reasonable....... By the time your club memeber knows that you have a tournament going on and then he sees that he has only 20minutes to play doesnt incourage him in playing the challenge. So why have a Country Club That Know One Plays ?      The time of playability should be at the most 1 week , as a standard , and there should be a color difference when there is a tournament on the way in the country club and when there is not . Say green when there is no tournament going on and red when there is a tournament in process

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 6:55 PM

ALSO....How about hiding the scores untill a tournaments are over. I'm not going to play in a money tournament if somebody has hit a 27 for 9 holes or 62 for 18. I would have no chance.  Soooooooooooooo. it kills it and my interest and I'm  assuming a lot of other players.

• JackStratos
    8 Posts
    Mon, Nov 15 2010 8:01 AM

I totally agree with you on the posting of scores at the end of a tournament and not before . I meen its not how it is in real tournaments where you see and everybody sees the progress of players in real tournaments but then again , in real life their  not going to walk away, but some do call in sick...

RSS