Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Server problems???

Thu, Nov 4 2010 2:12 PM (3 replies)
  • Dutch57
    362 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 12:21 PM

Cant hardly play a  full game without  load errors,  boots,  complete freeze ups.   Programming  issue or  server issue ?     which ever  , its  getting  old .. 

• Easy1955
    262 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 12:28 PM
    I'm so with you on that Dutch .... and usually during a real close match...and boom...gone because of a frozen meter or hiccup ..... thanks for posting this...for whatever good it will do.... Marty ( easy 1955 )
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 12:50 PM

Sounds your PC needs looking at. No problems here.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 2:12 PM

I confirm the extremely slow load times today. I've just finished playing a League match over 9 holes with Jollygreen, and it took us around 90 minutes to complete the round! We spent more time waiting for the loads than playing! I have "Background Loading" switched on, but I can tell you for sure that nothing whatsoever was loading in the background; we had to wait for each and every camera view to load very slowly. (Nothing was running on my computer except the Chrome browser, and I have no Internet connectivity issues, being on an optical FTTH line.)

PS: piztaker, WGT.com uses several servers, so just because your game server happened to be performing OK doesn't mean that all other servers are OK as well.

RSS