rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 5 2009 10:41 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2009 9:38 AM

ChristopherRouss:
    Is that so hard to understand?

It's very common on this forum for folks not to read the posts in between the top post and their post and ask redundant questions.  You weren't nearly as specific or clear with your first message as your second one.  That makes a big difference.  Cut me some slack, I'm just a guy trying to interpret text over here.  In 970+ posts, I'm allowed to misinterpret one now and then.  That makes me Human, not stupid.   I'm not chastising you and there's no need to get upset with me. :)

To answer your question though, yes.  If they decide to edit existing clubs (which they do from time to time), they are free to edit them in whatever way shape or form they please.  However, it's not normal for them to completely change the old clubs, more to just adjust something that might go wrong.  Most likely, if you're looking for upgraded bang, you'll have a spend a few more dollars.

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2009 10:33 AM

Thank you for the clarification...  I wasn't trying to make you sound stupid and yes, sometimes my mind runs real fast and I don't phrase my quesitons right.  I hope you have a few good rounds today

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2009 10:41 AM

Such is the nature of the Internet, it happens.

Hit 'em well :)

• PAGES
RSS