Re: The magic trick.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 23 2010 6:32 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 9:04 AM

GL57:

WGT's team is genuinely passionate about its remarkable product, but in the end WGT is a business. So what?

The problem is that none of the WGT team play the game like members nor can they play or score very well. This creates a perspective entirely contrary to what active members have.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 9:32 AM

SweetiePie:
    The problem is that none of the WGT team play the game like members nor can they play or score very well.

You think WGTNiv drank the Kool-Aid then?

• bryan24
    68 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 9:34 AM

my average is nearing 70.  praying that WGT will move me back to pro or tour pro from my current LEGEND (hahaha) status =)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 10:02 AM

andyson:

SweetiePie:
    The problem is that none of the WGT team play the game like members nor can they play or score very well.

You think WGTNiv drank the Kool-Aid then?

When calvin aka nivlac was playing as a member, on his own time and dime, he was a great player. Now he doesn't play in the same circumstance. He is an employee receiving a paycheck, so of course his perspective and motives have changed as a course of nature. Agree or disagree is not his issue...he must do as he is told.

• GL57
    83 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 6:32 PM

I want to see evidence supporting your claim, sweetiepie, with all due respect. I sincerely believe these guys are brilliant and know very well what they're doing. Mind you, their last cockeyed update shows their fallibility, which after all is only human.

• PAGES
RSS