Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Can't play

Tue, Apr 1 2014 9:31 AM (7 replies)
  • 0000rb3
    269 Posts
    Mon, Mar 31 2014 9:47 PM

Not sure if any one else is getting this...but I tee off and it loads 2/3 of the way and then gives me an error.

This is the "asset" that it is having trouble with....

It tells me to clear cache and retry, but I have tried everything and it won't go. Is anyone else getting this right now?

Tried all other browsers, restarted computer, ran Ccleaner...nothing still. Just wanted to re-shoot two monthly 9hole tourneys... to try and improve by a stroke in each so that I placed in top 100 in both...but not enough time now. Need 30 minutes to shoot two 9 hole rounds.

• 0000rb3
    269 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 4:12 AM

I am posting this as a reply, because it has cost me two chances of re-shooting rounds...and almost cost me a readygo round. Wanted everyone to see it...if it is affecting you.

I have found the problem to my above post....

It is the Big Bertha driver. I can't play anything if I equip it. I switched my driver back to the Nike Covert and the game loaded fine.

I would think, and do seriously hope, that WGT is on this big time! I just spent $35 on a driver I can't use. There are people that will go ahead and sell their old driver before buying the new one...and then won't be able to play.

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 5:37 AM

i think i read somewhere about this and it has to do with avatar angles in game settings in advanced tab. I could be wrong tho, but try it.

unequip driver, go to the game settings and turn avatar angles off, then requip and see what happens

• 0000rb3
    269 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 8:21 AM

Thanks a ton jsweetcr. It worked! Appreciate the information.

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 9:08 AM

If we had emoticons, I'd give you a thumbs up, but alas, we dont.  Sigh

• ScottHope
    10,183 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 9:28 AM

C

HTML code   <p style="font-family:wingdings;font-size:50px;">C</p>

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 9:31 AM

Thanks for the sleeve of balls man!! Totally not expected or necessary, but greatly appreciated!!

RSS