Forums

Help › Forums

Re: sucks out loud when you...........

Tue, Mar 29 2011 10:12 AM (7 replies)
  • Joewoo
    3 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 4:21 AM

have to forfiet to a player who leaves the game without notice , BUTTTTTTTTTTTT first they crucify you to wait 5 minutes . I suggest you give them 1 minute to reconnect and dont allow them to leave the game with out forfieting first. come on this is ridiculous.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 10:39 PM

NO!.....what sucks out loud is YOU ...d#$$$# bag.......

You dont go off on your opponnents when your 2 up with 2 to play and start calling everyone Fags and what ever big words you may have in your small vocabulary.  

What started out as a casual fun game....even while losing turned into something that you better be happy that it was a virtual game of golf or you would have never made it off the golf course.

• UPuttinAgain
    24 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 11:47 PM

hpurey:

NO!.....what sucks out loud is YOU ...d#$$# bag.......

You dont go off on your opponnents when your 2 up with 2 to play and start calling everyone Fags and what ever big words you may have in your small vocabulary.  

What started out as a casual fun game....even while losing turned into something that you better be happy that it was a virtual game of golf or you would have never made it off the golf course.

Get him, and your right, he does suck out LOUD

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 10:41 AM

Joewoo:

have to forfiet to a player who leaves the game without notice , BUTTTTTTTTTTTT first they crucify you to wait 5 minutes . I suggest you give them 1 minute to reconnect and dont allow them to leave the game with out forfieting first. come on this is ridiculous.

What about when players have internet problems??? 

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 1:44 PM

Hi Sgt. I and my family members have had many disconnects that were not our fault playing with each other, more frequent than you can imagine, and with no way of warning each other that we would be leaving. Of course we can explain afterward. However these things happen often to players. I would never quit a game intentionally, on someone , no matter how bad I was playing, and would congratulate anyone who was kicking my butt. I think we have to be careful about wanting to penalize people when the disconnect from a game. I also know it is not my internet provider causing the problem most of the time either. 

• VeScal
    67 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 1:47 AM

You sound like the idiot I was playing the other day and as someone else said if it was a virtual course you would of NOT got off the course.

However you may be a different person but if you are the same person I suggest you improve your attitude and fast otherwise you are going to piss off a lot of people.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2011 9:30 AM

VeScal:

You sound like the idiot I was playing the other day and as someone else said if it was a virtual course you would of NOT got off the course.

However you may be a different person but if you are the same person I suggest you improve your attitude and fast otherwise you are going to piss off a lot of people.

It's a good idea to quote other people so we know who you're calling an idiot.

• mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2011 10:12 AM

think lucy sorry vescal gets confused at times as to who she sorry he is lol

mike

RSS