Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Mssing clubs?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 13 2010 5:31 PM (3 replies)
  • CoolGolfGuy
    11 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 11:19 AM

I've earned quite a few clubs but only see the starter and beginners clubs. I am rank Amatuer so do you have to be a certin rank to get certain clubs?

• PGAbound67
    565 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 5:31 PM

You don't "earn" clubs. I assume you're referring to the windows that pop up when you reach a new level saying you have earned so and so club from the pro-shop. You don't actually get those clubs, you've just "earned" the right to buy them.

• CoolGolfGuy
    11 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2010 9:27 AM

PGAbound67:

You don't "earn" clubs. I assume you're referring to the windows that pop up when you reach a new level saying you have earned so and so club from the pro-shop. You don't actually get those clubs, you've just "earned" the right to buy them.

Thanks! I was wondering. Better get more credits then!

• DanManCan
    270 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2010 5:31 PM

WGT is just so screwed up!  I am 1 up on 7 St. Andrews, about to go 2 up with 2 to play for 300 credits, and the game won't load. I close the window and come back in and hit continue the game with 51 seconds to go and it freezes again. I get the message that there appears to be something wrong with my internet, but I have a computer right next to the one I am playing on, connected to the same internet and all is fine with the connection.  This is the 4th time WGT has screwed me out of credits, totaling over 1,000.  Why can't you take responsibility for load problems that are deffinitely on your end.  It's a double risk playing for credits, when one can either loose to the player, or have WGT screw them.  I have posted this similar message 3 other times, and never get a responce from WGT.  At least there should be a posted warning "play at your own risk, cause WGT is an unstable platform, with so many bugs, they can't be counted!"

RSS