Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Latest Update Stinks

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 12 2010 11:05 AM (1 replies)
  • GoGonzo24
    1 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 11:33 PM

The latest updates have made the short game impossible. I cannot use any shot with the wedges except full to make the ball move more than a foot. I have had to withdraw from tourneys, cancel some 20 straight games because once I get close, it takes wasted shots to get on the green.

Distance problems. I cannot continuously be so damn short. a 190 yd club 180 away, with the wind should make the green. I am not very happy with the game anymore. I am a real life hack, but could should better rounds for real than I am being allowed to shot here.

Wind. No course is laid out to have the wind be with you on one, against you on six, and crosswind on the other two. When you can see the next hole in front of you and the wind on the hole you are on would favor you on the next, and then when you get there it is against you, this is computer rigging. If the damn wind is blowing east on one, there is a damn good chance it is blowing east on two.

The graphics are great, the feel is sweet, but the realism is now totally gone. If I wanted to be in an uphill struggle 100% of the time, I would stick to real life and not look for games for pleasure.

• borntobesting
    9,629 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 11:05 AM

GoGonzo24:

The latest updates have made the short game impossible. I cannot use any shot with the wedges except full to make the ball move more than a foot. I have had to withdraw from tourneys, cancel some 20 straight games because once I get close, it takes wasted shots to get on the green.

Distance problems. I cannot continuously be so damn short. a 190 yd club 180 away, with the wind should make the green. I am not very happy with the game anymore. I am a real life hack, but could should better rounds for real than I am being allowed to shot here.

Wind. No course is laid out to have the wind be with you on one, against you on six, and crosswind on the other two. When you can see the next hole in front of you and the wind on the hole you are on would favor you on the next, and then when you get there it is against you, this is computer rigging. If the damn wind is blowing east on one, there is a damn good chance it is blowing east on two.

The graphics are great, the feel is sweet, but the realism is now totally gone. If I wanted to be in an uphill struggle 100% of the time, I would stick to real life and not look for games for pleasure.

Lose the hybrid and the starter wedges and get some good wedges. Either the ping W's or the TM satin's and you will really notice the difference.

RSS