Forums

Help › Forums

Re: REFORMED QUITTER

Sat, Sep 11 2010 8:56 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MByrd
    9 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 11:03 AM

Great post RRS.  I am frustrated with my average going through the roof, since the change, but it is a real average as well.  I have shot as high as +8 on Andy and as low as -2, depends on the wind for the most part (and a temper mental meter).  Thanks for the post, I hope it will help others too.

• RRSMYSER
    11 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 11:49 AM

MByrd:

Great post RRS.  I am frustrated with my average going through the roof, since the change, but it is a real average as well.  I have shot as high as +8 on Andy and as low as -2, depends on the wind for the most part (and a temper mental meter).  Thanks for the post, I hope it will help others too.

Your welcome Byrd Dog...  I hear you loud and clear!

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 11:52 AM

BigRedNewfie:
    My suggestion would be to force the finish of all "ranked" rounds. If you dissconnect, you finish the round when you reconnect. Quit all the practice rounds you want. Then you would deffinetly see the cream rise to the top.

+1

This has been suggested and discussed countless times, and it is the easiest way to stop quitters. The technology is already in place and is currently used for match play and betting type rounds. Could be implemented by the end of the day if they REALLY wanted to stop quitters. It would appear that this is not high on the priority list for wgt.

• RRSMYSER
    11 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 4:58 AM

SweetiePie:

The Hokey Pokey...that's what it's all about

I'm hurt Sweetie Pie, someone with your artistic use of words, I must be missing your meaning.  My mind is shaking about....lol

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 7:35 AM
    Way to go guys keep it up thats what its all about
  • RampantFrenzy
    106 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 7:54 AM

my average is real

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 8:56 AM

VanHalenLover:
    It would appear that this is not high on the priority list for wgt.

Home run. That is why these quitter threads are funny. IF WGT WANTED TO FIX, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FIXED. They can program tiers, and levels, but seem to be mystified by quitters

I have said this before, but will repeat hoping that WGT will awake

Where they show your credits on your profile, remove that. Insert WINS LOSSES and FORFEITS. Before you start you can see how good your opponent is, and if he quits.

Now isn't that easy. In a 4 player game, the last standing is the winner and the rest get credit for a forfeit. C'mon WGT, solution simple, much easier than levels and tiers

If your forfeits can be seen by all, you will think twice before quitting.

• PAGES
RSS