Forums

Help › Forums

Re: No more fun to play WGT game ?!?!??

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 9 2010 3:49 PM (2 replies)
  • Miaouu
    109 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 8:04 PM

6 days before, i'm playing with an average of 67.

Now on this NEW game my average is around 76.  Playing all type of course and ending multiplayers game !! with speedy green, swingmeter bugs, out of range slopes on green, billard table greens, 31 km winds, etc..

Where is this fun to play like it was before !    I don't know, flew away sure !!  i will play now only with regular white balls and for a long time.

• tjos
    231 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 2:36 PM

I am allegedly a Legend.  I don't mind the fact that my average has sky rocketed,  but putting is really killing me.  Seriously thinking about giving WGT up.  I cannot read a putt.

I have had multiple dozens of putts just slide past the hole and no matter how I over or under compensate unless I'm within a yard or two it just won't go in.   I purchased a more expensive putter,  no difference.    I have noticed others have complained about the inconsistency of the greens but this seems more than that,  I just can't buy a good putt.  Thought I might try putting my hand over my eyes to see if I could fluke one in.

Up until a couple of weeks ago the putting wasn't too bad.  Not anymore,  I think it's about time I stop bashing my head against the proverbial brick wall.

• BEARlyThere
    88 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 3:49 PM

Same boat as you on that tjos.

It's just one of my many criticisms of WGT since the update a week ago.

tjos:
    I think it's about time I stop bashing my head against the proverbial brick wall.

That's what I've decided.

I do hold hope that WGT fixes this cluster____. In the meantime, I'll just sit it out.

RSS