Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What is this doing in my lash player setting everytime i go to wgt now? doug1izaerwt3.cloudfront.net

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 4 2010 1:51 PM (5 replies)
  • TNP56
    510 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 11:29 AM

I do not know what this is......all i know it has been there since the update and after i delete it from the flash player settings it comes back when i go to WGT. And on top of that the game is not running right....never had that problem b4. I have went to different websites at random but that doug thing shows up only after i go to WGT.

.......and I have uninstalled my flash player--reinstalled it---ran virus and regisrty checks and this thing still shows up everytime i go to WGT.

I do not like this whatever is and want an answer ASAP.

• chop948
    378 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 12:04 PM

just noticed this as well..can someone explain this?

• showtime73
    114 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 12:07 PM

yes..he is on mine as well..as much money as wgt steals from me now..some douche named doug is on my pc..what gives..im sure they wont respond..some form of money making im sure..adds or spam or something

• BeDaBall
    11 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 12:14 PM

Better be careful, guys. Doug wont let you play anymore. I'm just sayin!

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 12:34 PM

really...i always suspected a bandwidth thief....killin my fair use policy...im off to delete all of them!

• SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 1:51 PM

Doug is the one keeping track of our Strokes, lol.  I believe it is on every ones' PC now.

RSS