Help › Forums

Re: US Open meters

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 5 2009 1:56 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Bluesjay
    29 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 12:44 PM

I totally agree with the meter issue. A month ago I was carrying an average of 71. Now I'm at 78 and climbing and its all due to the whacked out putting meter. There is a serious delay from the point of clicking the mouse and the meter actually stopping. Please fix this issue soon!

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 1:29 PM

Today I have shot a 60 in the September stroke play on BPB, and a 62 in the week 36 single play 18 hole tournament. Speaking of which, someone please put up a wind screen in that one!  No meter issues at all, I would think it has to be the P.C. you are playing on. I agree some days are better than others, but during the day it is never to bad here. Late in the evening and multi play is a whole new ballgame!

You might try this link, it seems to fix the meter! http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 1:56 PM

thanks for the link claremoreblue...played a quick CTTH and i seemed to find the ding (or very close to it) more often.

now for a stroke game..if this improves my ability to ding my putts.................

• PAGES
RSS