Help › Forums

Re: Quitters & Spoilsports

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 11 2010 11:03 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 7:10 AM

With Snaike approaching the 3000 post mark, (early Gratz BTW) I would be willing to bet that at least 1000 of those have been dedicated to the cause in one way or another.....

Ah yes but it's the other 2000 that I get a kick out of.  :-D

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 7:15 AM

griffygriff:

SteadiEddie:

An automatic 2 stroke penalty on your average may solve the problem.

Sandbaggers are going to love that one Eddie

I would've never even thoguht of that, good point. We can solve one problem and double another with one solution.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 7:39 AM

Play match play, not stroke play, they quit they lose and it records in their match play stats.  Thats one solution.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 11:03 AM

YankeeJim:
    With Snaike approaching the 3000 post mark, (early Gratz BTW) I would be willing to bet that at least 1000 of those have been dedicated to the cause in one way or another.....
    Ah yes but it's the other 2000 that I get a kick out of.  :-D
    How will we ever know?  Half of them have been removed for one reason or another.... well... does 'dealing with idiots and half-wits' count as one reason or two?

(LOL...  Thanks ALee... it certainly wasn't a goal but it's nice to be recognized for something.  Lord knows I still can't play this game very well.)

***For the easily offended.  Please note that the above comment "idiots and half-wits" defines a very few individuals...  probably around a dozen forum participants in the last 2 years.  If you think that you may be in this list, you probably aren't.  The ones to which I refer wouldn't see themselves in this light. ***

• PAGES
RSS