Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Other Online Games?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 3 2010 9:39 PM (2 replies)
  • overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2010 6:14 PM

Hi there.  Was just wondering what other online games the players at wgt may or may not play.

Most of the other online games i play are football/soccer related.  ManagerZone, Football Identity, Trophy Manager, just wondering if someone maybe recognizes me from one of those games.  IMO, ManagerZone and Football Identity in particular are pretty good and you should give them a look if you are at all interested in soccer.

What online games does everyone else play?

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2010 9:07 PM

There's a football fantasy game called canyoukickit.com, its pretty basic stuff, but we have a league with wgt members in it. check out the site and if your interested send a friend request to me and i'll give you the league code. Its  for the EPL, starts on the 14th Aug and should be putting up the new seasons teams, players and price's in a few days. i'm going to check out your suggestions now...cheers.

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Tue, Aug 3 2010 9:39 PM

Thanks for the referral but i'm not exactly in a good position to play a fantasy football league as i'm never up for the real life games.  I enjoy online and video games of football/soccer, but am unable to follow it closely irl as european games are too late and the domestic games are on cable tv.

Thanks anyway.  Thread is still good for anyone else to share what games they play with us...

PS: ok so maybe it was kinda an excuse to get more people (particually aussies) to notice football identity :P.  Can you blame me?

RSS