Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Multi-player is not 2 player

Sun, Aug 1 2010 4:27 PM (1 replies)
  • flicklives
    33 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2010 4:17 PM

I frequently play random multi-player rounds. I like it. Yeah, I know, lots of quitters, but I like playing new people and having enough time between shots to do my important multi-tasking.

Ok, so I when I click Find Game, and it comes up as my game I just wait until at least 3 or 4 players are on board. If its taking a minute I'll let the others know what I'm doing.

Now if I click Find Game, and it comes up as someone else's game, I will click cancel before the edit clubs timer expires if at least 3 players are not gonna play. I've noticed that a lot of times when I re-search, if the same player has the game, they will kick me, maybe thinking I didn't want to play them since I canceled. Not true, just wanted at least 3 players (besides chances are one or more will quit before the end).

It's hard to scramble to the chat window and explain that I'm looking for at least 3 players before that edit clubs timer does expire.

Wadda you think ? 

BTW - Awesome game. New controls look good.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2010 4:27 PM

Sounds like a suggestion for a group size selection.  I'll pass it along. =)

RSS