Forums

Help › Forums

Re: cant putt the ballon! (french that)

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 11 2009 9:57 AM (5 replies)
  • nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2009 2:48 PM
    hello wgt and all the players....ha! anyway,im playin in opera browser...playin beth black earlier i had it runnin propa smoove...ha...i cld actually watch a replay and run through the camera angles and see the ball flowin through.(i know amazin) i come to play a practice or a group game...nice tee shot....on the green...cant putt the ball...mouse dont react! (dont say the mouse i feed it titbits) anywho..a response wld be muchly appreciated?!
  • nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2009 3:13 PM
    just tried three random...gave me one putt...no contact on the second attempt!
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2009 4:45 PM

Hi Nick, have you tried using a different browser, and if so did you have any problems?

• cate55
    487 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2009 7:29 AM

We shouldn't have to change browsers or clear cache or whatever else to make the game run proper.

The people responsble for this site need to make the game a more enjoyable experience !!

• john9571
    11 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2009 7:57 AM

I totally agree...Every single game Ive played the swing meter has to jump or kind of pause for a quick second and just screws everything up...I haven't played but one or two total games here out of about 50 and I just get so frustrated over this crap. I switched to Mozilla Firefox and ran alot better but there's still a glitch there that really NEEDS addressed....I would love to stay and play here but if this doesnt keepup then Im done....Its just a total waste of time waiting and waiting for your next crap shot because the server SUCKS!!!!!!

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2009 9:57 AM

hi ...ooh a response...ha. anyway i went back to mozilla....that was happenin in the opera browser! i upped my cache to 1mb.....works much better. at the end of every session on mozilla it asks u to clear history...including cache...uncheck it!

RSS