Forums

Help › Forums

Re: PAST CC TOURNAMENT LEADERBOARDS

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 27 2010 1:13 PM (4 replies)
  • Iceats
    346 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 2:13 AM

With the current javascript issues in the CC's is there any way to obtain the past leaderboards for our CC - golfseekers ?  Refresh and multiple browsers have not allowed access to these.  Also they are not available through the game client window.  Is there some way the url's for these can be emailed, posted here, or sent to me in a message, so we can access them.  Any help you can provide would be most appreciated.

Thank you,

Ice 

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 5:27 AM

Second this as we are trying to work out a handicap system and to do this we need access to past tournaments results

Thanks

Paul

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 8:30 AM

Hi Ice

The way to find the results is to go to your score history, find the tournament in there, presuming you played in it, and click that link and you go straight to the result.

Paul

• Iceats
    346 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 1:39 AM

Paul,  thanks much for the info but that is the problem, I didn't play in them all and therefore there are a number of them which I can't get to.  Hopefully WGT can assist with this.  Thanks again, 

Dave

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 1:13 PM

We're hoping to see that issue fixed in the next release which is right around the corner.  Thanks for staying patient. =)

RSS