Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Multi Round CC tournies

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 27 2010 12:40 PM (3 replies)
  • UKCats
    165 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2010 9:30 PM

I would love to see a 2-4 round tournament in the country club. I think it would add more fun to the CC's. Any idea if WGT is considering this?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2010 11:14 PM

Hi UK,

I think that will be something we'll see in a future update.  The very basics of private tournaments were just recently implemented and we're still working out a few minor issues with the tournament display in the clubhouse.  Once we can clear those hurdles we'll be able to look into deeper private tourney options.

Thanks for the suggestion. =)

• UKCats
    165 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 9:54 AM

Thanks, any idea when that may be? To me, the multi round tournies would be better than having the CC tournament page work right. I can go into Play Now, CC tournaments, and look at all the tournaments. I can also see the full leaderboard there by clicking the button.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 12:40 PM

No, no ETA on the next round of UCT improvements yet.  We'd prefer not to introduce new code on top of things that aren't working properly as is, so we'd like to get those errors out of the way first.  Releasing code on top of current bugs can sometimes compound the existing problem or cause unexpected behaviors.

RSS