Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Playing in a group

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 24 2010 10:23 PM (2 replies)
  • ColonMan
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 4:59 PM

Just wondering why when I go to play with a group.....then I hit the tee off button....by the time I get to the course, there all gone. I takes me 1.5 min to get to the course.

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 10:15 PM

Hate to break it to ya. Its called A.D.D. Some people just cant be patient. By the time they start another one, yours started! But it comes with the game, and just go head and join another one! Thats what i do when that happens. lol

Kinda interesting, finding alot of people actually playing at least 8.89 holes before quitting lately, thats a plus.

Gl and look me up anytime if im on, ill play a game.

DREW

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 10:23 PM

Hi CM,

How often do you clear your browser's cache?  You may also want to check your browser options to see if your cache is being cleared automatically each time you close the browser.

Your PC downloads and stores game files in your browser's cache.  The next time you need a certain file (or in this game's case a course photo) it is already on your PC waiting to be accessed instead of needing to be downloaded again. 

If you are clearing your cache every day (or if it's being done automatically when you close your browser) then that would be the reason it's taking you so long to load up.

RSS