Forums

Help › Forums

Re: St Andrews to florida

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 14 2010 6:23 PM (8 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,000 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 1:10 AM

Flying to your sunshine state next week - going to see mickey mouse .Suggestions please for some not to difficult golf courses maybe only nine holes or even pitch and putt - too hot for full round .

Suggestions please for things to do off the beaton track that only you locals would know .

Or maybe i could just visit that old pro - Floridacutie .

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 2:08 PM

Craig, i am not sure if your aware that most (something like 85%) of your sexy friends list are MEN. I might be a little high on the % but  i am sure you'll find out soon enough if you ever get to play them. i might be wrong again when i say the wank was invented in scotland by two great highlanders Ben Down and Phil Mc cravess. It sounds like you may have lost your wank, i hope you find it soon.....have a nice time in  Fl and don't worry about finding a golf course in Orlando, there's about 20 cheap and cheerful ones around that area.

• craigswan
    31,000 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 2:31 PM

christ griff - HELP . Which ones .

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 2:37 PM

The sexier they appear the more they're G.I.R.L.s.  Most real women don't come on a golf site to find or attract guys.  They're here for the original reason you're here... to play online golf.   Try the online personals.

• TarheelsRule
    5,480 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 2:42 PM

Craig...lots of good courses around Orlando, none that I feel are great except for Bay Hill but plenty of good golf.  If you are staying at WDW, there are a couple of courses on the grounds that are pretty good and you get a discount for staying there.  These are the newer Disney courses, can't recall the names, Pine something maybe.  If you have a vehicle you can play within 15 miles of the resort on a couple of good resorts.

• craigswan
    31,000 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 3:09 PM

THANKS GUYS I HOPE .YOU ALL ARE .

CANCELLED ALL MY FRIENDS - PLAYING GOLF ONLY INSTEAD . - I AM HAPPILY MARRIED HONEST .

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 3:19 PM

griffygriff:
    Craig, i am not sure if your aware that most (something like 85%) of your sexy friends list are MEN. I might be a little high on the % but  i am sure you'll find out soon enough if you ever get to play them

I am going to agree with Griffy on this number... 85% sounds about right.

Craig, if you don't know what a G.I.R.L. is, then click the link.

Some great reading from the past on this site regarding G.I.R.L.s can be found:

You get the picture, I hope.

There are some really wonderful females who play golf on this site... intelligent, witty, socially superior and who play golf as well.  These are the ones who have NOT posted half-naked pictures of' 'themselves' on their profiles.

Remember, the more skin on the avatar the more likely it's a G.I.R.L.

Peace

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 3:28 PM

Sorry to go on and on .. but this was something I wrote a long time ago that holds true even today.. so, if the powers-that-be will allow a duplicate from this thread...

Snaike:
    There is a fair number of actual female players on this site.  Most of them are here for the golf and the comraderie... they are not here to pull the chain of random male players.  Some of them are the better halves of other golfers, most are very intelligent, and all should be treated with dignity and respect.

99% of all the 'females' who are encouraging the sort of behaviour described above by the OP are G.I.R.L.s anyway. 

What is sadder than some fat, balding 40 year old, living in his mom's basement, pretending to be a girl?  I'll tell you what is sadder....  the guy that thinks that some barely legal beach goddess is playing online golf and looking for a boyfriend.

It is kind of fitting that if these two should actually meet we could say that they deserve each other.  "Stupid is as stupid does."

It takes all kinds in this world... and in this regard we are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 6:23 PM

craigswan:

Christ griff - HELP . Which ones .

craig, i noticed you cleared out your friends list, that in its self is wicked hilarious. But wait it gets funnier, Jennyxxx remember him?. Well he just left me a private message, asking if you would be interested in a random 3 holes soon. He also lives right next to Orlando, in a place called Kissimmee.

He was wondering if you would hook up for a game of golf with him when you get to Orlando. I told him straight Craig, that you probably wouldn't want to, being that he was really a man and not the sexy girl in the profile photo. He then said he had to go because he'd nicked him self shaving..............his legs.

Good news though Suzzy Deep 73  lives 45 minutes from st Andrews and just wants to go out for ***.tails with you, sounds like fun to me.

My only advise to you would be to watch out for big hairy men wearing fridge magnets......cheers and enjoy your holiday

RSS