Re: Sweepstake Rules clarification

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 4 2010 11:33 AM (1 replies)
  • ClericTaven
    59 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 10:01 AM

The Glenlivet Sweepstake Rules

How To Enter
    The results of the Game will not impact your chance of winning, but each person can only enter the sweepstakes one time.
    Entries submitted ... in excess of the stated limitation will be void.

I have repeated several of the CTTH challenges to basically improve on my 1st attempt Leaderboard position, so seeing the Pinehurst "Play Again" button I believe is part of the natural WGT User Interface; however, I should wonder if additional plays are simply tossed out or actually factor into not fully comprehending the Rules stipulation of the Sweepstakes.

A twofold suggestion, a warning pop-up message triggered "subsequent rounds do not affect random prize drawing entry" or just (hide) Remove the Play Again button entirely thus forcing contestants to only a single entry, no matter their Leaderboard position upon completion.

~ Andrew

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 11:33 AM

You're correct that the PLAY AGAIN button is part of the UI.

In sweepstakes events you just have to enter the tournament and complete one round.  That satisfies the entry requirement.  It doesn't matter what your score is as long as you have a score.  It doesn't matter how many subsequent times you play after that.

If you choose to play again you aren't submitting another entry, you're just playing again.  We leave the sweeps unlimited so players have more options for play and more leaders to chase down.  You can only physically enter each tournament one time (when you agree to the terms and conditions of the tournament). 

What that particular passage is alluding to is someone that is entering the tournament using multiple accounts.  That would be considered more than one entry and we will disqualify the winner if we discover they have entered more than once.

Play on as many times as you like with no worries. =)

RSS