Forums

Help › Forums

Re: FACE FULL OF FLASH

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 3 2010 5:04 PM (5 replies)
  • salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 10:10 AM

After checking the Leader Board the cut line remained on the game window for some reason and never left until i quit the round.  Add that to the club selector and guide  and you end up with this.  Even without the cut line,  the gadgets in the lower corners are a huge distraction. Then you have that sign that says rent clubs in the pro shop. Very ironic considering you are not allowed to visit the shop during a round.  So why have it in our face.  Hopefully others will step up and voice there displeasure..

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 10:31 AM

Not a big fan of the shot and club descriptions but I can see how they might be useful for new users.

You can get rid of them by clicking that arrow beside 'wedge' and there is one for the shot descriptions too.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 10:38 AM

Did the same to me just now on Oakmont, but I got both cut lines, R&A and USGA!  And they stayed for all the shots I took.  This is messed up.  Makes me wonder how much testing is actually done before making it public.

Tried Quit and Save, Resume......the bars came back!

Tried Quit and Save, closed browser window, reopened new game client, Resumed....and the  bars were gone!

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 11:14 AM

Soulcatcher:

Not a big fan of the shot and club descriptions but I can see how they might be useful for new users.

You can get rid of them by clicking that arrow beside 'wedge' and there is one for the shot descriptions too.

I agree, but there should be an option to turn it off and on.   I am not the type to complain about the meters so much because it's just a fact of life in this stage of the game.   But since this feature has been installed,  my meter is almost unplayable.  Even though the feature is hidden in swing mode it is still running in the back round..

Also,  Thanks for the info on how to turn that feature down.  I would have never figured it out on my own.   And I'll leave it at that.  Not wanting to take a 3 day hit for telling you how I really feel about your bit of knowledge

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 1:28 PM

Talk about pressure. It's hard enough to qualify as it is. then to have these follow you around all day as a reminder.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 5:04 PM

This game has lost the plot ive had that and no recognizing the swing also swing freezing on back swing its a joke and i think they dont care as they get money anyway i think everyone should boycott the game till they fix this issue.

It never happened before so why now, oh i know it's my computer there you go wgt i saved you telling me that so ill have a sleeve of light blue gisd balls thx, not that i can use them.

CSC

RSS