Forums

Help › Forums

Re: dance floor 18 "gimme"

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 5 2010 12:18 PM (4 replies)
  • mefitz
    372 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2010 5:04 PM

This is one that I`ll rarely earn. In fact, I haven`t yet!

So when I was awarded it, unearned, it caught my attention. Maybe it`s a consolation prize for grueling through another round at Oakmont? =)

Either way, I got it after a qualifying round at Oakmont...and I definitely did Not hit all greens in reg. to earn it.

Just another detail for ya WGT. Thanks for the freebie! ;) 

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2010 5:17 PM

Oakmont really is a difficult course, but it's relatively easy to hit all the greens on. I'm not questioning your remembering as I believe you...

There seems to be a bunch of glitches with awards since Oakmont was added.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2010 6:56 PM

TheLighterDark:
    There seems to be a bunch of glitches with awards since Oakmont was added.

Seems to me there are plenty of glitches with Oakmont as well. The dots on the green skip along as if there dancing to there own beat. Showing breaks that are not there. Since the update loading has slowed considerably and along with this data transfer delays that are causing all sorts of problems. IMO its time WGT needs to look at making at least a portion of this game downloadable so to lesson the impact of server load.I fear with the addition of more coarse's that game play will become unplayable without a top end computer system.

Chip

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2010 7:01 PM

Havent received a course award at Oakie yet...shot an 80 so I should be Bronze

Greens are insane...totally agree with the break dots...one second nothing next rolling like a hurricane blew through

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2010 12:18 PM

Jeff,

Clear both of your caches.  Your rounds at Oakmont are still being tagged as "Oak_09_FC" instead of "Oakmont CC" like everyone else.  Clearing your cache should resolve the label issue and then you'll be able to receive the award.

Once you clear your caches try playing another round on Oakmont and let me know if you do receive the award.

RSS