Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ping G15 Pro 3 Fairway Wood

Wed, Jun 2 2010 8:24 AM (2 replies)
  • Rupertfern
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2010 4:25 AM

Do clubs have bugs? From just off the fairway of the par 5 fifth I expected the ball to travel about 230 yards, but it only went 164. Something similarly odd occurred with the same club yesterday. There was a moderate wind coming towards me from up right, but I was not expecting to be so very short, for a second time. Please advise.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2010 7:59 AM

While many factors contribute to shortening the length of what should be a great drive, it should never be 75% of its original distance.

When you see an error like this, right click in the WGT game window and click Submit this problem to WGT. Be sure to include as much information as possible.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2010 8:24 AM

Rupertfern:

Do clubs have bugs? From just off the fairway of the par 5 fifth I expected the ball to travel about 230 yards, but it only went 164. Something similarly odd occurred with the same club yesterday. There was a moderate wind coming towards me from up right, but I was not expecting to be so very short, for a second time. Please advise.

Rupert: The clue here is "just off the fairway" meaning you were in the rough. That being the case then your shot is going to come up short. If I may be so bold as to suggest hitting a punch shot. That seems to help some. 

J

RSS