Forums

Help › Forums

Re: bug in match game play DONT UNDERSTAND

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 30 2010 12:35 AM (2 replies)
  • DWAYNE66
    250 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 11:09 PM

ok i was 4 up i had a 1 foot putt to be 5 up on st andrews .i go to putt soon as putter hits ball  white screen comes up i cant move .time still running .so i back out come back in .i have same putt again . i go to putt it soon as i do it gives me an unexected error .an it sends me back to the lobby .i rejoin i go to hit the putt again i get the error again an i go back to rejoin an it said i was DQ for getting kicked out 3 times .so can any1 explane this problem to me please .wgt niv can you help me on this  please tell me why .i didnt lose connection . IM LOST PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND  thank you.......................

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 12:15 AM

Hi Dwayne,

Unfortunately it sounds like you've ran into the white screen error that has affected some users.  The issue has been identified and we will be issuing a patch overnight Sunday that will hopefully correct the error.  You can try to clear your flash and browser caches as this has alleviated the problem for some folks, but unfortunately it has not helped everyone.

In the meantime, I would recommend sending an email to our customer service at the members@worldgolftour.com email address.  Give a concise explanation of what happened, include a link to this thread and they may be able to assist you.

• DWAYNE66
    250 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 12:35 AM

ok niv tyvm .ill do that .an ty for all you do on this site .i would enjoy playing a round with you sometime but if not i no your busy keep up the great work you do here .ty again

RSS