Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country clubs

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 29 2010 3:00 AM (4 replies)
  • CR8TER
    1 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 2:40 PM

I have sent a request to join the SEC country club. The request was received and accepted for joining. "The problem is that I have never received an e-mail allowing me to be able to join the club. Any reason why this is happening?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 3:17 PM

Check your spam folder.... after that, make sure that you're in the right email address.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 6:46 PM

Yup, trust me I know.

Go to the upper left of your screen above the play now button. Open up "account"... check what email address you originally gave WGT, it will be there. Then get the club owner to rescind/delete your invite and resend it.  The email issue was the culprit for us. We went through these gyrations at our club.

good luck

• Georgiaboy1
    37 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 12:17 AM

StrangeMagic:

Yup, trust me I know.

Go to the upper left of your screen above the play now button. Open up "account"... check what email address you originally gave WGT, it will be there. Then get the club owner to rescind/delete your invite and resend it.  The email issue was the culprit for us. We went through these gyrations at our club.

good luck

im the club owner and its my dad that im tryin to exept and hes used the same e-mail since weve started playin this game he gets all the other stuff wgt sends like tourny enties or store purchases and stuff like that

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 3:00 AM

Georgiaboy1:

im the club owner and its my dad that im tryin to exept and hes used the same e-mail since weve started playin this game he gets all the other stuff wgt sends like tourny enties or store purchases and stuff like that

We actually had a guy that had to change his email (example: from gmail to yahoo or whatever) then I had to rescind the invite and resent it and it worked. I solicited and got the help of WGTNiv and he added the tip that the person invited needs to be logged into WGT (like you are getting ready to play or reading forums) before accepting. We did all these things and it finally worked...I do not know which step was the one that ultimately worked...I just know it worked. Of our 15 country club members, only 2 had difficulties. Through trial and error, we finally got them in. Hope this helps.

RSS